Sunday, March 4, 2012

March already...

..it's been a lovely autumn Sunday weather wise, after all the rain. We haven't had the flooding that the poor people in Central N.S.W. and Northern Vic have had. Sending all my prayers for their safety.
I haven't finished much recently, working on knitted squares and jumpers for African Aids children, knitting Premmie beanies and trying to finish a baby quilt for a friend and her new baby girl, I hope to manage some photos when I've finished.
Bye for now, take care..

"Here's to you Kaite, so I can comment on your blog I'm going to have a go at this again!"

3 comments:

  1. hi Annie, i see the grey goose on your header, reminds me that i had 3 of them many moons ago. Sounds like we're knitting much the same things, small treasures for others. Pleased you haven't had the same flooding rains, they don't seem to stop.
    Love your little red fergy icon. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to follow you, that way you'll post up more often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also following you and have joined as a member so please keep posting!! I am a craft-a-holic dabbling in many (sewing, patchwork, embroidery, felting, knitting and crochet to name a few!!). Also do a lot of 'grandkid' crafts as well - keeps them all occupied when visiting. loking forward to many more posts from you!!

    ReplyDelete